Thursday, June 15, 2006



Boring boring Thursday.
Everybody's working, except me =(
It doesnt help tt i just changed my mobile again. lost contacts AGAIN.
I think i'm just not fated with mobiles.
I lost them, drowned them, spoiled them. rah.

A shoutout to RENE. I hope you're feeling better n good enough to meet up soon?

Really glad that the hols is finally here. though it's a tad boring.
At least nothing requires my poor exhausted brain for now.

I cut my fringe short! sporting bangs now.
Some like it, some dont, but i'm ok with it... just another change of hairstyle.
Its like new life new style new mery u know?

Alrighty, shall end here with pics of someone special ;)


<3


shady-luv

Comments: Post a Comment
Links
Charissa . Charlene . Fiz . Grace . Huishi . Ivan . Jayne . Jingqian . Marvin . Meiling . Nadia . Sarah . Serene . Shuping . Stella . Stentorian . Stephy . Weiling . Weiting .

Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com

What Say You?


Archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • August 2010