I had chilli crab for dinner yummy yum yum :D
Met iyliaaaaa. wanted to catch stentorian performing for noise@scape BUT DARN i missed it... i couldnt find the place coz iylia (thanks ah!) didnt pick up my calls so by the time he called back they'd finished performing n were watching the rest of the bands. :( so i just joined them. Saw denise keller she's so hot sigh... i love her... prettiest girl (besides rebecca tan).
Anyway back to chilli crab. Was at ang mo kio n we were hungry (poon n i) so we ordered 2 crabs + mantou + rice + mini wok tofu + 2 glasses of beer + 2 glasses of lemon tea. FULL stomach... bloated. I love seafood ;)
It's so cute that he hasnt had the pincers for so long coz he always gives them to his younger bro n his parents. So nice right... i thought tt was so sweet. He wanted to gimme all the pincers as well ahhahaha "I like the legs nvm u can hv all the pincers! really!" And as usual i gave him the weird, unbelieving look. I mean who doesnt like pincers??? So i ignored him n just put one on his plate. he happily gobbled it down. then i put another one n he happily ate it again. and another... :D
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives