I went to Giraffe on saturday!!! With my darling and we loooooove it there :) the gorgeous lady... the atmosphere... the food was so-so, but the dessert saved the day. Then to Timbre n saw shaochang+tabitha n their friends. happy birthday to shaochang :)
Shit happens. So sorry to those around. I guess 2 weeks arent enough, but i'm working on it. Sorry guys.
Went to church this morning w perry+family. Had lunch at Lei Garden at Chijmes. REALLY nice cantonese cuisine. It was supposed to be perry's treat :D payday you know :D but of course unclepoon (perry's daddy) couldnt bear to accept the treat and ended up paying most of it.
Back at poon's, i fed princess twinkle with live fish! ahhaha princess twinkle is growing bigger now. minah is still as fat. he said i'm princess twinkle and he's minah. ghahaha okies whatever you say. he changed the filter n everything so that it doesnt make so much noise when i'm sleeping :) so sweet :) For that, I watched 2 hockey matches on sat & sun hahaha
Sometimes I feel like I'm kicking a fuss. But the emotions I feel are real. I feel trapped. For once, i feel like i'm 14 again, playing mirror mirror on the wall. It's a time bomb that I wish will never explode. it's not easy to swallow. which makes me a lil bit quieter, a lil bit spaced and a lil bit temperemental.
The important thing is, after all's been said and done, I'm still here.
And it's pretty obvious why.
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives