In my drunken stupor, I saw an angel :)
He held me close n stuck his finger into my throat so tt i could puke 7 times.
Sigh... all that sukiyaki. :::thanks prisc for the lovely dinner:::
I think I puked all over his hand but he didnt mind.
He just kept patting my back n said it's ok just continue puking.
Then i looked at him helplessly n sukiyaki came flowing outta my mouth again.
He massaged my throbbing head with oil.
Tucked me into bed, massaging my head all the while.
I puked till my stomach hurt n my head felt like it was splitting.
I could see him sitting at the side of my bed, watching me till i fell asleep.
:)
It has been the craziest week. All those hurts n regrets n tears. But I know the desperate need for forgiveness. you're well on yr way darling. I've never known anyone hanging on my every word the way you do.
I guess it is, after all, a liberating and passionate journey.
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives