it's a past that can never be revived :)
i'll relish it in my mind because it was that good
Anyway i love haribo!!! yummy... especially the white ones. lychee. (perrypoon pls note)
I miss hall 10 study room. hahahaha.
i miss hanging out at perry's dorm with colin n imran.
wheres imran anyway? havent seen him for the longest time.
gahahah n i miss mopeng.
craving for ice milo... (perrypoon pls note)
New York New York serves really bland food. soft calamari. lousy service. even the hall 10 canteen pasta stall serves better pasta. (perrypoon pls note)
I'm still in my holiday mood :( sarahhhhhhh yr bday celebration lasted for a week n i dont feel like starting sch yetttt. can we hv 1 more week of celebration? hahahaha
I want to go shopping!!!! (perrypoon pls note!!!) AAHHAHAHA
okok i'm just bored. bye guys
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives