darling mery, heh riding on your blog. anyway yes back from clubbing wif my colleagues at bottega. the time now is spore 5am. Hope that this entry can bring a smile to yr day! i wana tell u how much u mean to me...yr like the gem of my life . Without u, i'm jammed for life! Without u, i'm damned for life! Life will be so mundane without u. Yr the pillar of my life. I need u sooo much and I adore u sooo much. Never leave me cos yr mine to stay. Our binding love is here to stay and nothing can ever tear this fortress of love between us.
Yes we may encounter differences at time. Nevertheless, such tiffs are common and trust me, these tiffs serve as a betterment to our rls and future. Thru this, we learn and pick up from wherever we are ok? I love you soo much mery. I'll promise you a good life and believe me...we shall not be moved ok? love u to bits and crunches!!!
Love,
Perry
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives