Friday, November 10, 2006



Today I feel better. thanks to you...
Can never express truly how much I love u.
How grateful I am for everything u've done for me.
All the late night hugs&kisses,
the late night prayers,
yr constant company,
yr endless patience n love...
I appreciate you.
Even if i'm the last person to ever admit this to you.

*i just made you really really really angry... i'm sorryX1000. i hope this is worth it? i'm sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry. how's your finger?*

I can feel it slowly coming back to me.
Magic magic magic.
I want to share everything with you.
How i held you close n calmed yr fears.
I want to cook maggie mee for you.
I want to drink teh with toast n half boiled eggs with you.
I want to eat fishball meepok+kwetiao with you.
I want to pootie&boogie with you.
Try try, try try...
I dont hv to worry that i've to drink ice lemon tea.
All the katia-craze.
How typing all these things just put a wide smile across my face.

You're the source of my happiness. really.
It hasnt been the most fantastic, but i wouldnt trade it for the world.
How you brought me up and sometimes piss me off so bad...
Throught it all, you've become such a dear dear face to me.
We will conquer the world together.
I share your dreams, you share my sadness (sorry)
Dwell in our silly nonsensical everyday thingys.
Confessions of miss sneakypants (freak)
How you're such a bitch at times as well...

I love you. to the deepest of my soul.
The purest of my heart.
You're the loveliest. The best. I promise.
My smelly boy.

Comments: Post a Comment
Links
Charissa . Charlene . Fiz . Grace . Huishi . Ivan . Jayne . Jingqian . Marvin . Meiling . Nadia . Sarah . Serene . Shuping . Stella . Stentorian . Stephy . Weiling . Weiting .

Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com

What Say You?


Archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • August 2010