I finally met up with dearies Rene & Stel yesterday :)
We went to check out St James. Bellini Room. Nice jazz
Well... older crowd. Mostly people in their working clothes.
It was freezing cold in there so we ended up sitting at the bar outside
Drinking our lychee martinis, popping in peanuts and chatting till the wee hours
Or rather, 2 am. because stella's having a meeting on sat morning
I really missed them
I was almost choking on my own misery till i met them
It's always nice to be surrounded by your girlfriends
I love them all... :)
Anyway I know it's really late but I just want to tell AH LI that I'm really sorry i couldnt make it to her bday last week...
But Rene told me she had a great day so i'm really glad to know tt
Sigh sorry ahhhhhh liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Btw, when are u leaving spore ah??
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives