Tuesday, May 01, 2007



AHAHHA
my exams ended yesterday
Sarahbabe n i hit town straight after
and we (or rather, I) went on a shopping rampage!
Got myself 2 pretty dresses and a pair of pretty shoes
I'm still looking for a dress for Johan's party hehh
We whizzed through town from far east to wisma hand in hand
Waiting to party with you okay babe! *muahhh

We were supposed to do all the girlie things tog
but my hairstylist wasnt around
So I'm gonna cut my hair only on thursday
I've decided to hv my bangs back
I hope it turns out alright.
I've forgotten how i looked with my bangs hahaha

So I left town at around 8 pm
and headed to tzehon's house for some mahjong games with sam chan n ray
I LOVE MAHJONG!
and i managed to build a 4 tai win
Not bad okay, considering i was playing against gambling lao jiaos
but the big winner was sam chan

Anyway, all the best to perry darling for his 2 papers tomorrow ;)
Dont be in such a bad mood lah.. cheer up okaysss
I'll take you out tmrw n we'll hv fun like we always do
Love you deep deep!

Comments: Post a Comment
Links
Charissa . Charlene . Fiz . Grace . Huishi . Ivan . Jayne . Jingqian . Marvin . Meiling . Nadia . Sarah . Serene . Shuping . Stella . Stentorian . Stephy . Weiling . Weiting .

Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com

What Say You?


Archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • August 2010