I hate the place, I hate the job scope, I hate the working hours,
I hate the food, I hate the regimental treatment, I hate the uniform,
I hate the late paycheque, I hate the everything everything everythingggggg.
It's not working man. Even if it's one of the biggest organizations in the world,
and all the bullshit advertising they're doing.
Zero welfare and minimal job satisfaction, i tell you.
Nobody appreciates anything you do and they remember every single mistake you make.
I swear that one good thing that comes out of this IO is that
I know where I DONT want to go in the future.
And seriously, what was I thinking when I chose that industry for IO.
I guess I just wanted to try something new.
And probably prove to myself that I can be an engineer.
But well, I cant. HAHAHA. No more engineering jobs from now on.
I'm so glad it's my last week at work. HAHA good riddance. It's the worst job ever.
But then, if perry were to be posted there i know it wouldnt be half as bad.
Everything and everywhere seem better with him around :)
He's the best when it comes to brightening up my day
and cheering up my foul mood.
And he'd know it's not easy. heh poor boy.
I lurve you darlinggg ;)
You're such an amazing person. Leaving me speechless all the time.
I'm starting sch in 3 weeks' time.
And for the first time in these 3 years in ntu that I'm looking forward to sch.
School is like the best place in the world.
I love schooling. I love exams. I love lectures and tutorials.
I love studying. I love projects.
I HATE WORK!!!
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives