It's the little things that other men often oversee and fail to provide
Like when they brush aside your needs and
conveniently reason out that men are from Mars and women are from Venus
And of course the huge celebrations that are even bigger than anyone has ever planned for me
The little things... like
Getting my favorite food for me (meepok!)
Going for breakfast w me (teh + eggs + meepok!) HAHAH *meepok face*
Sending me to work at 6.15 am even though you could've slept till 7.30 am
Writing letters n notes and slipping them into my wallet
Buying a pretty notebook for my RCIA scribblings
Getting all those things I really fancy but too expensive for my budget
Saving up for alllllllll those lovely memories you planned
Being by my side 24/7 when I was sick, sponging me, massaging my head, feeding me food
Never letting me go home by myself, no matter how inconvenient
And many many more...
I want you to know that I deeply appreciate all the things you've done
Right from day 1.
To me, you've been the most loving boyfriend ever.
It's with you that I feel like I finally experience love. and life.
This one year anniversary (albeit 2 weeks late)
I just want to tell you that...
I love you more and more with each coming day :)
So like I've said, he planned a string of surprises for our first anni.
First of all, on that Friday, he told me to pack 2 sets of clothes and then brought me to East Coast Park
He was lugging this huge bag and I was really thinking hard what could we be doing.
Guess what's in the bag??
HAHAHAH!
A 4-people tent, LOTS n lots of yummy canned food like luncheon meat, abalone clams, buddha jump over the wall, pork, fish w salted black beans, campbell soup, maggie mee, solid fuel for cooking, champagne, plastic bowls, forks, spoons, cups, serviettes, a mat, a hanging lamp for the tent, etc. He's such a splendid organizer that we did not lack of anything!
If I were the organizer.... .... mmmmm
Anyway, so we set up the tent and it's so huge n comfy!
He even bought an inflatable pillow for me :D
We chose a spot that faced the beach.
And we placed a mat just beside the tent so that we could lie down and look at the stars in the dead of the night, sipping champagne :)
So we cooked in front of the tent
and the food turned out REALLY yummy. mmmmm
The light was handy when it was dark..
We slept for a while, and in the middle of the night,
we woke up n had cocktails HAHAHA
And we had a fantastic conversation ;)
This is in the morning, when I was still sleeping soundly ahahhaha
I love sleeping in the tent!
Though I felt groggy in the morning coz erm I couldnt wash up.
After we went back from ECP, washed up n re-pack,
he brought me to Sentosa!
Siloso Beach Resort!!
This is where we had dinner
And breakfast...

Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives