and then went back home
HAHA
how like that.
supposed to be doing some research for my fyp
i'm meeting my prof tomorrow
I hv to have smthing so tt i can impress him a lil
now i'm back home and i've been idling...
for the past 2 hours?
All I really want to do is to sleep
and then wake up to see your face :)
That would be perfect. hmmm...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
pics from a few weeks ago heheh
Stel & rene, i realise that we nv take pics at all
n stel is leaving for barcelona in 2 weeks' time
I dont know how i'll feel :(
shes going to be there for the next 3 mths! :( :( :(
it's just tt it's so far away... sigh
You hv to take gd care of yrself okayyy
Be safe always HAHAHA
*I love you*
Contact Me
mery024@gmail.com
What Say You?
Archives